CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

What I have been through this week

Well, Monday I had my psych appointment. It was at 7:45 am. I had bunches of questions to answer. Then I talked with the therapist I must have been in her office for 2 hours. We talked about everything. She was really nice. I don't have to go back there until 3 months after my surgery.

Wednesday I had my appointment with my regular physician. He gave me my letter of approval, and my lab results from July.

On the first Wednesday of the month they have a support group from 7:00 to 8:00. So the gal I met on the first day (the 4 hour class) had called me and wanted to know if I was going. So I told her yes. If she would go I would. Well I am really glad I went. There were people there that were in the process of getting ready to have the surgery, had already had the surgery. They were awesome! One gal that was sitting beside me had been 6 months out from her surgery and she had already lost over 100 lbs. I can not even imagine! There was a man that had lost over 200 lbs. I think he was 18 months out.

Today I took all the paperwork I had together to the surgeons office.

Today the cardiologist office called to set up my last appointment that I have to have. They had an opening for tomorrow! So, I took it!
That means that after next Thursday I will be on my way!!!!

So wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, Charlene! I saw that you became a Follower on my blog - thank you! I have now become a Follower of yours. This is an interesting story of yours here and I wish you all the luck in the world. Good for you! I will say a prayer for you that everything works out. Don't worry, the good Lord will take care of you! I will check back and visit again to see how your progress is going. Take care!
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete