CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My upcoming week

Well not much will be going on this week.
The only stuff I have left is:



10/1 Pulmonary follow up
10/7 Cardiologist follow up

So It looks like the only thing other than WORK this week
is the appointment on Friday. You know I was just thinking that
I would try to get my cardiologist appointment moved up. But then when
I was typing I realized that it is only a week from the pulmonary.
However, from today that is almost 2 weeks. So maybe I will
call to see if the results are ready & if they are maybe they
will have an appointment.
I will keep this updated.
Have a wonderful week

2 comments:

  1. Getting closer to your goal! Hope it all turns out good!


    You have an awesome week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our friend above it right! You are getting closer and closer! You must be very excited!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete