CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I broke down!

Yesterday after I realized it would probably be at least another month & a half...
I drank a soda! I let it go in my mouth and swished it around! Oh it was so good!
If you are considering this surgery a good site to go to would be ObesityHelp.com. I haven't been able to really check it out much but there is a place that has before pictures and when you move the mouse over the picture it shows the after. Oh my GOSH! Is this really going to work for me? I can not even imagine! Oh I hate having to wait.

2 comments:

  1. You're a braver person than I am, I could never give up soda...I'd prolly go on a killing spree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with my pal, 'Pixie' above -- I love soda! But, you know what Charlene? If you love it, have it now, because after the surgery, you probably won't be able to have any 'gassy' things like soda, so enjoy it now while you can. And enjoy it GUILT FREE! If you are guilty, then what's the sense of having it, right? So don't beat yourself up over it -- enjoy a soda or two with your son and then after your surgery, you won't even want one any more. :)
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete