CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My day yesterday

Well, I finally got off my butt! My brother came down from Virginia as he does every 2 weeks. But he came by himself. I worry about my brother. He is always on the go. he never stops. I am so worried that one day it will catch up with him. Anyway, he comes to cut the grass and all the other stuff that my mom and I can't do. For years I have had a problem with some kind of rash/raw area when I get real hot & sweaty so I haven't cut grass in a long time. But yesterday it was real nice outside and he was alone so I got on the lawnmower and helped him. Now when I say cut grass it is not a little grass. My yard takes about 2 and a half hours to cut... (on the riding lawnmower) So I went & cut my grass then came back to my mom's to help him over there. I think I started about 9:30 and at 1:00 I had to stop. I had to go get ready for a wedding that I went to at 3:00.

Now, just a little information...I don't like to do anything on the weekends or my day off from work. I have gotten so lazy. I don't want to go or do anything. That is another thing that I really want to change once I have my surgery.

So then I went to the wedding...right by myself. I was happy to see some of my coworkers there. I hadn't planned on going to the reception but they didn't know how to get there so I went and didn't get home until right around 8:00.

I was really glad I went it was real nice. Well that was my Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you were busier than I was! Was the wedding at least fun? I get to go to one in November...it's gonna be weird :)

    ReplyDelete