CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

One more to go!

I just got a phone call from the Pulmonary doctor. He said that I was good to go.
He talked about how when I get into my REM sleep that my oxygen gets low. But he
feels that after the surgery it will go away. He said he was going to release me and
let my surgen know to have a sleep machine on me when I wake up and I should be
good to go!!
So I don't have to go to my appointment Friday!
He saved me my co-pay!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! One less appointment and less money spent! Always great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Charlene, I just read through your previous posts of what's been going on... you have had to go through a lot! And this is BEFORE the surgery! After all of this, the surgery will probably feel like a breeze to you! Let's hope so anyway. :)
    Well, good luck with your last test coming up. It will all be over with before you know it!
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete