CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Just a little disappointed

Well, I am just a little disappointed. I guess because everything has been going so fast. I went to the cardioligist and my EKG was fine but I have to go back for an echocardiogram. That would be fine too if it wasn't that they couldn't get me in until September 30th. So that is all the way to the end of the month! THEN... I have to wait 2 WEEKS ! That appointment is scheduled for OCTOBER 12th. That stinks!

But I guess that is ok. They just want to make sure EVERYTHING is working properly!
So in my mind I am looking at probably November for my surgery!

Again, that is in my mind!

I will keep you all posted~

Please keep me in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Don't worry, Charlene -- remember: Patience is a virtue! There's a reason for the wait: to make sure everything will be 100%, and you can't rush that. Look at it this way: if you get your surgery in November, think of how good you will look after a month, just in time for the holidays! Now THAT'S something to look forward to!
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete