CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am going to whine just a little bit...


Yesterday and today I have ached so bad. I can't wait to have the surgery so that I can start feeling better. I know if I get some of this weight off I will feel better. I just can not picture life without Fat and hurting. I don't seem to be seeing me differently than I am now. Does that make since? I guess because I have been overweight all my life I just don't see it any other way. Will I look deformed? I am just ready! Ready to feel better and want to do stuff!
Please pray that everything will go well and I will be safe. Healthy to be able to spend more time with my son and enjoy every minute I have.
Thank you my friends!

1 comment:

  1. *HUGS* Sending good happy thoughts your way...as always!

    And sometimes when you're fumbling around in the dark, you can't always imagine what it will be like to see light again

    That's the way I felt before I met my husband, and I'm sure your weight loss and the new you will be a wonderful shiny experience!

    ReplyDelete