CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm crabby! (remember, this blog is all about ME!)


My throat has been sore yesterday.
I am tired.
I'm always tired, but I didn't get much sleep last night.
I wish I could say some handsome man kept me up all night.
But it was CJ.
 He got up and came into my room then hogged the bed
and the covers!
I have worked all day in the world of food stamps.
I am ready to go home.
I feel like I am pregnant and waiting on that first doctor visit so they can tell
 me my "due date" aka... surgery date!
Gosh... say a little prayer for CJ. That picture above may be him
if he hasn't gotten his homework done.
Please Lord, let him be in a good mood!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I feel yah....gotta love your kiddos...but sometimes they just push your limits

    And just think you may have lost some sleep, but he won't be crawling in bed with his momma forever, so enjoy the times he does ;)

    Love ya girl hang in there!

    ReplyDelete