CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Small little update ~August 5, 2011~

Wow, it has almost been a year since I started this journey! I have lost a total of 65 pounds...(actually today it was 66) I have been stuck at the 200/199 mark forever it seems. I think it has been 3 months now. My mom is starting the process for her to have it done. The doctor suggested it to her. She needs to have back surgery and they feel it would be a lot better on her if she got some of her weight off. She is having to do a 6 month weight study. She is almost done with everything but the 4 other months of weight study. Then she is going to Bite the big one! I am so happy for her.
So, the question one would have for me would be.... Would you do it again? I would answer yes. I am not feeling like I wanted to but I do feel a lot better than I did. And if you think about it this way...Carry around a 10 pound bag of potatoes... Then think... I was carrying around 6 1/2 bags of these! That is when it really hits you.
I am really sorry I didn't keep this blog up like I really wanted to. But we all know how life goes.
If you have any questions feel free to comment or email me at cjcmommy@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions I can!
Take care!
Charlene

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better, hopefully one day you'll feel like you wanted to at the start of this journey and I hope everything goes well for your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for visiting and I am happy to see a new post on this blog! Congrats on your weight loss, you must be so proud. Good for you! Please tell your Mom I said good luck too!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlene! Congratulations! What a journey! Listen, if you get a chance e-mail me, okay? jennymatlock at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is awesome to lose so much weight! Thanks for entering my Giveaway. Good luck!

    Amy @ Pounds4Pennies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please dont forget to check out my blog for current giveaways

    http://chumpyjan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete