CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

~I am alive~

Wow, I guess I had some people worried about me!
I am alive!
I had my last appointment. Actually, they called me on the 5th and wanted to move it to this week but I told
them they were delaying my surgery! So they saw me that day.
Long story short, everything was fine with them.
So I called the surgeon's office to schedule my appointment with them...
Don't you know, he is out the last 2 weeks of October. So the soonest I could get an appointment is
November 8th.
So I am at a stand still for now. Sorry to keep you all up in the air like that!
Trust me, I will let you know about the surgery when I hear something!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congratulations on getting the date set! November 8th -- it is coming up soon. Only two more weeks! Good luck and I will say a prayer for you. I am sure you are nervous, but don't be. With all of the tests you had, you are in good health and everything will be fine. Again, congratulations on finally getting the day and now go have a Big Mac, or something you enjoy, as your last fling! By the summer, you will be a new you, so get ready to wear your bikini! :)
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete